- Published on Tuesday, 29 November 2011 17:37
AnnBear is collection of computer intelligence algorithms. Our goal is to implement useful robust and easy to use application that are usable out of the box.
Currently we have following implementations:
- Feed Forward Back Propagation(read more). download.
- BAM - coming soon
- BAM is Bidirectional Associative Memory introduced by Bart Andrew Kosko. read more
- implemented in java
- Alpha Beta BAM - coming soon
- Moonlander game - AI with genetic algorithm, multipoint crossover. video in youtube
- Maze resolver - AI with genetic algorithm, single point crossover. video in youtube